We are offering a 15% discount on any single service and/or $50 off when you purchase a 3-pack Reiki with Tuning Fork Vibrational Alignment . You can purchase now and use within next 6 months. Purchase by 12/30/2019.
Heart Vibrations Healing is currently taking waiting list for Certification Classes for Usui-Holy Fire III Reiki Levels 1 and 2. We will include working with Crystals and Crystal Grids AND Sacred Sound of Drumming, Rattling, and Toning. Set your intention by contacting us at Jennye@heartvibrationshealing.com Class will be in January, Saturday and Sunday.
It is my heartfelt belief we each deserve to celebrate this time of year in the way that reflects who we are in the present. That means celebrating, choosing to be alone, celebrating with family or friends, celebrating with spiritual groups, or not celebrating.
Being a creative spirit who marches to the beat of her own drum, several years ago it occurred to me that my true self did not require the past holiday traditions of my culture or family of origin. I decided it would be a self loving act to create my own unique holiday traditions. To determine what would work for me, I asked myself some questions.
– Were there any childhood holiday traditions memories that stood out as happy thoughts?
– What did I want to include in my new traditions?
– Did I want to include others or just include myself?
It became crystal clear I no longer chose to be trapped emotionally in the stigma of the holiday traditions of others. After all, I do not live my current life based on the way others live theirs, so why would I choose to experience the holiday season with the traditions of anyone else? Of course, if I wanted to do what others were doing, that would be appropriate, too!
So, here is what I created:
1. Because I am so connected to nature, I went into the woods and requested the elementals and nature beings to help me honor them. I was gifted with pine boughs and pine cones, holly and red berries, and a small log. I added candles around these treasures, creating an holiday altar on my hearth.
2. Each morning during December I dedicate time, compassion, and food to the animals I co-exist with in my wooded residence.
3. Each night I made a commitment to sit in front of the fireplace and write in my journal , honoring the Fire Element, by expressing the things and ideas that ignite me that I am passionate about. I also offered thanks to each aspect of what/who is present in my life , gathered all that love into my heart, and sent it out into the world to all beings.
4. Lastly, I made a decision to take myself to a Winter Solstice Celebration with like hearted people.
Reclaiming our holiday by creating our original, unique traditions and rituals can be a loving way to avoid stress of old memories that do not muster peace, and is a gift to both our inner children and adult presence.
(Published in Jaguarwind.blog on 12/8/19 by Jennye Zeugner Johnson)
When I was a little girl it was my greatest pleasure to take off my shoes and socks and run through the grass, mud, and ground. My Grandmother was forever telling me my feet were going to end up so wide that no one would find shoes to fit me! If that was meant to be a deterrent, it certainly did not work!
Zoom forward several decades and almost daily, regardless of the weather (rain, snow, sun, hot, cold) one of the first things I do in the morning no matter where I am is to run outside, getting rid of my shoes and socks and do earthing on the grass and ground. It is one of my spiritual disciplines that feeds my soul.
When I first started barefootin’ and earthing I had no idea it went way back to indigenous roots, and I had no idea that science would study the effects of what I loved as a child to present evidence of how beneficial it actually is on our mind, body, and spirit!
It has been reported that as direct contact with our earth gradually faded out from the time our ancestors walked barefoot or in moccasins/sandals Feeling the earth , we began experiencing electromagnetic instability.
The messages of the Ancient Ones kept telling me to honor the change from Summer into Autumn, to be like the Wise trees that serve as my protection and guardians on the incredible property on which I live. I felt, just like the strong oaks, willows, and pines I was shifting in my beliefs, perceptions, and energies. When we allow ourselves to let go of trying to figure out logically what has no logical answers, and to trust the Ancient Teachings ,Wisdom of Nature ,and Natural Laws to unfold, incredible events come to pass. Our world has changed and those who try to use prior ways to work through current situations just may discover those ways are now archaic, and no longer valid. Using the old ways will bring more fear, more anger, and more frustration. We must be willing to embrace a new paradigm if we are to live in peace and harmony today.
Nov 11, 2019 – Visionary shift [11:00 AM] [60 min]